VP of Technology - EU/US
(preferred, but not necessary, experience in the localization/translation industry)
• Responsible for overseeing all technology aspects of the company including delivery of technology products. He/she works in the context of the company services strategy, the technology enables the services to be automated and efficient and in quality.
• Establish the company’s technology vision and leads all aspects of the company’s technological development.
• Harmonizes strategy and investments and development of ERP, PTG products and LTG products.
• Works in a consultative way with Services Strategy, BUs, Shared Services, Marketing and other departments as an advisor of technologies that may improve their efficiency and effectiveness.
• Provides leadership to those departments in a way that supports company culture, vision, and strategy.
• Conducts research and case studies on leading edge technologies and makes determinations on the probability of implementation.
• Decides on which technologies are developed as proprietary and which are licensed.
• Runs Product Development and Management of technology products.
• Leads implementation of technology products in the company.
• Communicates the company technology strategy to employees.
• Ability to actively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of staff.
• Ability to think and act strategically and proactively, thought leader for technology area.
• Strong communication (both oral and written) and presentation skills.