This job is within the Citi equities technology organization. The successful candidate will be required to architect, design and develop server side Java components for the strategic internal Equities Middle Office desktop UI and multi-asset global Exception Management UI, and the Wholesale Execution external UI.
- Pro-actively to participate in analysis, design, reviews, coding and testing.
- Work independently to gather and analyze requirements from stakeholders, work with the team members and collaborate with other teams
- Provide support on Production issues as per defined SLAs and coordinate with Global Support Teams
- Work in challenging environment, on multiple tasks and deliver with tight deadlines
- Several years previous experience in Java development is required - experience within Investment Banking would be ideal.
- Prior experience with building high performance applications is required
- Prior experience with building distributed, multi-tier applications is required
- Experience writing and debugging multithreaded Java applications
Please ensure you attach an up-to-date CV, detailing how you meet the essential criteria for this role.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience. A competitive salary will be offered to the successful candidate.