If you are a hands-on and charismatic Sales champion with a successful track record of selling forward-thinking ecommerce solutions in a high-growth, competitive environment, this is the role for you to make a difference. In return, on top of a tremendous working environment, we offer you an unrivalled uncapped commissions plan with recurring commissions!
Reporting directly to the VP Business of Development, the Sales Manager will be responsible for driving new business growth in Europe for our revolutionary online payment solution. From actively sourcing new merchants across preferred lines of business to swimmingly converting inbound leads of all shapes and sizes, you will handle multiple short sales cycles, ensuring a high conversion rate and outperforming your sales targets. Along the way, you'll collaborate closely with various in-house talents across Technology and Business to position our capabilities, products, services and solutions effectively with prospects.
The ideal candidate will need to be an independent, high-achieving individual, able to stand out in an entrepreneurial environment and outperform sales targets through personal drive.
- Identify the most promising merchants and verticals that will help Checkout.com grow a healthy pipeline across a preferred line of business across Europe
- Sell our new cross-borders payment solutions and services to ecommerce merchants in the region through cold calling, networking, fairs etc.
- Help new merchants evaluate Checkout.com and handle detailed questions about our product capabilities
- Prepare thorough presentations and proposals for prospective merchants
- Orchestrate the entire Sales process and act as the main point of contact for merchants and other internal stakeholders involved
- Maintain a solid, well-organised portfolio and nurture key accounts
- Partner with other Sales Managers to share best practices, key business insights and industry trends
- Providing feedback on local trends including competitor insights, customer needs, sales, product and marketing information
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years Sales experience in the ecommerce and/or FinTech industry
- Solid network of potential prospects or partners in the region would be preferable
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce
- Tech-savvy, with a passion for Technology
- Solid business acumen and awareness of financial factors
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills and techniques
- Highly organised and able to prioritise shifting workloads and responsibilities effectively
- Fluency in English, any other European language appreciated