We are recruiting Python engineers to build the scalable platform required to power the future’s lean workforce.
You’ll have the opportunity to work in an exciting, early-stage startup in a key role within our growing Engineering team and be supported in taking ownership of key parts of the product.
- Playing a crucial role in designing and building our SaaS platform
- Shipping and taking ownership of impactful new features and functionality
- Working closely with a small group of like-minded people to achieve greatness in everything we do
- 3 years commercial experience or able to demonstrate skills beyond your years!
- Computer Science (or related) degree or equivalent experience
- A strong focus on quality and a desire to get things done the best possible way
- A desire to test ALL the things
- Eagerness to get things shipped and being used as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Experience in architecting and building scalable API-driven web applications (RESTful or otherwise)
// WOULD BE AWESOME
- Full-stack experience using modern client-side technologies and practices
- Experience building microservices or on top of a distributed architecture
- Experience scaling a web application by orders of magnitude
- DevOps experience (repeatable deployments, automated releases, CI/CD, infrastructure as code)
You MUST be eligible to work in the UK and personally have the skills described above (eg. not be a recruiter).