ARM Information Technology is an operating division of ARM, and sources specialist talent from a continually refreshed network of Information Technology professionals. Our team of niche Consultants are subject matter experts in carefully chosen technology specialism’s to ensure they are best placed to deliver talent to both our clients and the wider information technology market.
ARM’s Information Technology division supplies niche talent across a range of functions including:
- Programme & Project Management
- Applications & Web Software Development
- Business Intelligence
- ITIL Service Delivery
- Business Analysis
- Operational Support
- Business Transformation
- Risk and Regulation
- Programme & Project Management – Prince 2, Agile, Microsoft, ITIL, Scrum
- Applications & Web Software Development - C#, .NET, Java, Python, SQL, ERP
- Business Intelligence – Qlikview, SAS, Data Agility, Data Lakes, Apache Hadoop, Self-Service
- ITIL Service Delivery – Managed Service, Service Assurance, Incident & Problem Management
- Testing – QA, Automated, Selenium, UAT, Waterfall, Performance
- Business Analysis – BPM, Change Management, Systems Integration, Stakeholder Management
- Architecture – TOGAF, MODAF, OOD, Application, Migration
- Operational Support – Windows, Active Directory, Server, LAN/WAN
- Business Transformation – CRM, ERP, Agile, Programme & Project Management
- Risk & Regulation – ETRM, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities.
ARM Technology has proven history of delivering successful projects into the public sector and is proud to have attained G-Cloud supplier status.